A second edition you cannot miss!
WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WELCOME!
Following the success of its first edition, CellCAN is happy to announce that the second pan-Canadian Strategic Forum will be held this winter, on March 13-15, 2019, in the vibrant city of Toronto.
In partnership with the Centre for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) and the Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM), this Strategic Forum represents a great opportunity to identify concrete actions - from manufacturing to commercialization - that can be taken to help stakeholders in our field become better equipped to develop cell, tissue and gene therapies.
MEET THE EXPERTS
MEET THE SURVIVORS
It's the only strategic event in Canada where cell & gene therapy experts come together to:
- Learn about innovations in cell & gene therapy manufacturing
- Learn how to overcome manufacturing challenges and tackle regulation barriers
- Learn how to build an effective and affordable commercialization strategy.
DON'T MISS THE PRECONFERENCE ON BIOMARKERS
- Learn about the guidelines for product characterization and release testing for early phase clinical studies in Canada
- Give insights to the translation of projects from the bench to the clean rooms: how to prepare for the future with a good analytical testing plan
- Identify key characteristics that predict response to cellular therapies
- Learn about recently identified biomarkers, technological tools, and assays to measure clinical response.
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO REGISTER!
About the Forum's first edition
The inaugural edition was a clear success! For the first time, all industry stakeholders came together over two days to have open discussions and help establish a notional agenda to advance the cell & gene therapy field in Canada.
A full report is available – read up about this exciting and unique event!
|Learn more about the challenges facing the cell & gene therapy ecosystem in Canada by watching key opinion leaders!
||What makes Canada a powerhouse in cell & gene therapy?
Watch what they had to say!