A second edition you cannot miss!
Following the success of its first edition, CellCAN is happy to announce that the second pan-Canadian Strategic Forum will be held this winter, on March 13-15, 2019, in the vibrant city of Toronto.
In partnership with the Centre for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) and the Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM), this Strategic Forum represents a great opportunity to identify concrete actions - from manufacturing to commercialization - that can be taken to help stakeholders in our field become better equipped to develop cell, tissue and gene therapies.
Bringing together a number of national and international experts, this forum will:
- Highlight the most recent technological innovations in cell & gene therapy manufacturing.
- Reveal facilitators and barriers to cell and gene therapy translation in Canada.
- Discuss the manufacturing challenges of combination immunotherapies strategies.
- Build on effective commercialization strategies for the benefit of all Canadians.
- Identify ways of making cell and gene therapies affordable and reducing manufacturing-related expenditures.
- Highlight paths to financing and reimbursement.
- Discuss the regulatory reform and more specifically issues related to cell and gene therapy regulation.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENED!
Curious about the first edition of the forum? A full report is available – read up about this exciting and unique event!
The inaugural edition was a clear success! For the first time, all industry stakeholders came together over two days to have open discussions and help establish a notional agenda to advance the cell & gene therapy field in Canada.
|Learn more about the challenges facing the cell & gene therapy ecosystem in Canada by watching key opinion leaders like Jerome Ritz, Bartha M. Knoppers, Denis Claude Roy, Armand Keating, Jacques Tremblay, Philippe Hénon and Janet Rossant!
||During the networking event, we asked the participants what makes Canada a powerhouse in cell & gene therapy.
Watch what they had to say!